Writing Goals 2011
Since 2005, writers have been sending in their writing goals and receiving monthly reminders to meet those goals.
What about you?
After reading these goals and those writers submitted in 2005
, and 2010
consider submitting your own via the form at www.writershelper.com/writing-goals.html
I'm starting with my own. Some from last year were completed, others are still pending.
Audrey's writing goals
- Get one new children's book ready for publication.
- Write one more e-course.
- Write lesson plans for the Web site AmazingBritishColumbia.com
- Sell at least 1500 more copies of Amazing British Columbia
--Audrey Owen, Gibsons, B.C., CANADAwww.writershelper.comGet Your Writing Fighting FitAmazing British Columbia
Leslie Woodford's goals
- To write three ezine articles by the end of June.
- To update keywords on four of my webpages on www.yourlanguageguide.com
--Leslie Woodford, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Thomas Wilson's goals
- Finish and E-Publish Second Novel
- Write rough drafts of next two books
- Begin rewrite and editing process so I can publish 3 and 4 next year
--Thomas Wilson, Independence, MO, USA
Patricia Mones' goals
I hope to finish Part I of the story I am currently working on by the end of the summer and then to begin Part II, which I would love to finish by the end of the year. In addition, I want to complete Part IV of another story that I started two years ago, one that I put aside to work on its prequel.
--Patricia Mones, Cortland, New York, USA
Katherine Bostkick's goals
- Send out five articles or queries a month.
- Send out 50 ad letters for newsletter each month.
--Katherine Bostick, Springhill, FL, USA
Laurie Tate's goal
Write every day for at least an hour.
--Laurie Tate, Chicago, IL, USA
- To research what makes a great short story
- To finish a draft of the story
- To receive a critique
- To finish my own book!
--Dana, California, USA
Courtney's writing goal
My goal is to send 3 poems for publication this year.
Jalaja Nair's writing goals
- I want to be freelance writer.
- I want to improve my english and write articles in newspapers and periodicals. (anything including letters to editor in a newspaper etc.)
--Jalaja Nair, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.