"True ease in writing comes from art, not chance,
As those move easiest who have learn'd to dance."
--Alexander Pope (1688-1744)
Thank you for your response to the question about writing courses you want. I have six topics to consider, none of which had been on my list. Here is what you asked for:
- the differences between print and on-line publications (An excellent resource already exists for this. Please see https://www.writershelper.com/writing-courses.html and click on the link to the Net Writing Master's Course.)
- editing novel-length books
- how to get good editing
- targeting publications and keeping submission records
- the difference between showing and telling
- describing interesting characters
If you have any furher thoughts about these or other courses, please let me know. Your wishes in this are vital to my decision-making.
If you are not able to click on the URLs above, cut and paste the one you want into your browser.
Remember, you can ask any editing question at