I'll be teaching a course called Writers and the Web
on April 23 in Gibsons. I'm excited to share my enthusiasm for the Web with fellow writers. I'm even more excited because I'll be offering a Buy-One-Get-One-Free promotion of Site Build It!
Web sites for ten days, starting the day after the course.It's no secret that I think the Web needs writers
and writers need Web sites.
The fact that you are reading this is a testimony to my own success on the Web -- After all, you did find this page, didn't you. Although I work hard on my site, I don't create it alone. I'm thrilled to share with you the company that I believe offers the best set of tools for a small business Web site.
Once a year, I'm allowed to hold a Buy-One-Get-One-Free Web site special for ten days so others can have an even better deal when starting out with a Web business. SPECIAL NOTE:
This promotion is valid only for people I send their way. You will not see any reference to it on the corporate Web site. No one else is offering this right now.
The only way to take advantage of this remarkable deal is to follow the instructions exactly
Here are the instructions:
- You must buy one site during the promotion April 24-May 3, 2005.
- You must send me the following information (asap):
- The fact that you bought during the promotion
- Your first name and last name
- Your e-mail address or the order number (it will be in your "Get Ready" e-mail)
- date of purchase
- If the free site is not for the purchaser, include full contact information of the person who is receiving it.(Once I have collected all the information from all who take advantage of the offer, I'll send it into SiteSelll and they will release the second site.)
- The second site must be registered within 6 months or it becomes inactive. (That's plenty of time to get a site up and running, but SiteSell needs some control over these sites they are holding on their books.)
Remember that you will not see this mentioned anywhere on the SiteSell site. This is truly a unique offer. Everyone else is paying full price. (Of course the full price is still a great deal, but you can't beat Buy-One-Get-One-Free.)
Although I'm offering this with writers in mind, feel free to share the second site with anyone who wants to build a business on-line. Just be sure to buy between April 24 and May 3, 2005 and follow the rules.
If you want to begin your research early, check out SiteSell